Moringa Oleifera is rich in Vitamins: It has Vitamin A (beta carotene), Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin), B6 Pyridoxine, Vitamin B7 (biotin), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin D (calciferol), Vitamin E and Vitamin K.
Moringa compared to frequently consumed foods:
- 7 times more Vitamin C than oranges
- 4 times more Vitamin A than carrots
- 4 times more Calcium than milk
- 3 times more Potassium than bananas
- 2 times more Protein than yogurt
- 9 times as much Iron as spinach
- 3 times more Vitamin E than Almonds
- 4 times more fiber than oatmeal
Moringa Oleifera has a high content of proteins, vitamins and minerals that give it outstanding qualities in nutrition and human health.
It also has several uses such as: Edible, ornamental, crop protection, water purification, human food, animal food, manufacture of oils, fertilizers; in Medicine it prevents malnutrition and pathologies such as child blindness, rebuilds fragile bones, enriches anemic blood, in diabetes, blood pressure, cancer, aging, tuberculosis, heart disease among many others. It is also used in the manufacture of cosmetics, among others.
Moringa is among the Connplants products.